Thursday, November 17, 2005

Maybe I'll Push Back

Pushing me away/You are tearing us apart/Pushing me away/It's breaking my heart/Pushing me away/But you should know/If you keep on pushing/Maybe I will just let go/To let you keep your distance/You need a buffer between us/But it is what you wanted/So I try not to fuss/Why can't we be friends that are normal/You seem to not want me around/I don't know if I can take it anymore/Everytime I think of it my heart plummets to the ground/YOU ARE PUSHING ME AWAY/Why are you doing this/You are pushing too hard/It'll be me you will miss/You are pushing me away/You are tearing us apart/Pushing me away/What you are doing is breaking my heart/Pushing me away/But you should know/That if you keep on pushing/I will just let go.

I don't want to let go. Stop pushing me away, you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home