Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)



Woohoo! Back to the mundane existence that most people call high school! I hate having to take classes that are going to have no use in my life when I am an adult and in my job(an editor/writer). Chemistry? No point. Pre-Calculus? Who cares. I don't that is for sure. And it seems that all the teachers got together and decided to overload us until we were about to burst from all the homework. I used to love school, but when I have a lab due Wed, another due Fri, and one to start on Fri to be due next week, I say that I do not care anymore. Obviously I will care enough to get at least a B because anything lower is not ok. But other than that, I will probably be scooting by, not trying as hard as I normally would because it just has no meaning for me anymore. That is really kind of sad when you lose your love of something, anything. It is like you have taken a part of yourself and dropped it into your mind shredder to be forgotten confetti paper. Man, listen to me! BOOHOO let me play myself the world's smallest violin because my life is so BAD! Ugghhh, I sound like everything is going bad for me, even though it is really not. I am really just in a bad mood. Even though I still don't think that there is a point to Chemistry and Pre-Cal. School just wears down on me until my stress level is through the roof. Although I can't show I have any stress whatsoever because so many people come to me for help, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I enjoy helping, but sometimes I have to help so many, I let my stuff go so they can finish theirs. But whatever, it's fine, it's not like my life will end if I have to help someone else, and usually they help in return, sometimes. Oh well, only four more days this school week and only three next week because of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is something I am looking forward to but also something I am not looking forward to. Why? Because my dad won't be there again this year...He won't be there for anymore ever. Depressing to think about really. I miss him so bad sometimes it is like a physical hurt, I just cannot deal with it. Miss him, Miss him, MISS HIM A LOT! *sigh* Holidays are just depressing. Proms are depressing. The month of February is depressing in general. OH MY GOSH! Again with the BOOHOO! Man I have to stop, I am going to kill you all with my depressing crap. Hopefully next time will be more happy. Maybe I will win 1,000,000 dollars or get a boyfriend(HA), or get to go to Europe or something. I wish. **bows** thanks for listening to my rant...I appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger M@ndy said...

that is fine if you come back, I appreciate the compliments

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home