Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hangin' Out


I had a really busy weekend but it was sooooo much fun. I am so glad that it was a three day week cuz I got to do a lot more stuff. On Friday I hung out w/ my friend Katy all day cuz I had not seen her in ages...On Saturday as I already said, I went to the SC game at Linfield, but after that I went to my friend Erryn's house and spent the night...On, well today really, I stayed at her house then her and I went to Rob's house and met up w/ him to hang out. We all ended up going to Starbucks and then Bowling. E and I pretty much were not that good and R showed us up pretty bad. I WOULD HAVE WON W/ BUMPERS! Oh well. Life is good anyway. After this weekend it just does not seem exciting to go to school tomorrow. I have a lab due, and a entrepeneur paper to write, and I will be getting another essay this week that I am really not excited about.

BLAH! I will write more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home