Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Addicted

(inspired by Kelly Clarkson's song "Addicted") -------------------------------------------------------------One more time, that's all I need. Just one more hit, and then I'll survive. It's like I can't breathe, it's always nothing but you. I'm hooked on you, I just need one more hit and then I can take it, just one more hit to get me through this. Everytime it seems as if you are sucking the life from me. It's like I've lost myself, it seems like I've given up. Just one more hit then maybe I can break away from you.---------------------------------------------I just cannot seem to break away from this person. In every memory, there they are. In every laugh, I can hear their voice. They are like a drug I can't seem to break myself of. Who knew a highly addictive nature could apply to humans too? Everytime I think I'm done, I just get another "hit" to sustain me. I just want to be free of them, free to think freely, instead it feels like I am stuck in a place I don't want to be. It's frustrating because I want them, but I don't. I want to hate them, then I can't, I can't, I can't or maybe I just won't. But do I have a choice? Maybe I do, but do I really think I am ready to make that choice? Although I am sure you all are sick hearing about it. I am setting myself up for disaster...I get up so high, tipping on the edge waiting for them to push me off. Because I know they will, I know I am just being played and used. At least that is what all my friends tell me...They tell me this person will just hurt me in the end, so why do I continue on talking to them...FYI I don't know!!!!! I wish I could understand why....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home