Thursday, January 27, 2005

How can someone normally so "normal" be such a jerk with the turn of a day? You were trying to annoy me...you should have admitted it...you did make me mad...you didn't believe it...get off your high horse and come down to the real world for a bit...I didn't talk to you...you thought I was joking...I couldn't and didn't look at you...you thought that it was all a game. How could I have ever liked you? I look back now and I want to go smack myself...Why? Why did you turn to such childish games? Was it to joke? To impress? Well I hope you know for next time that you should stop before you cross that line...because if you don't there might not be a next time. No second chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger six_cents said...

hey i like ur poems! they rad
i also like writing poems
its such a kewl way 2 express ur self
nice blog
check mine!
www.sixcents7.blogspot.com
cheers
six_cents

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home