Thursday, November 10, 2005

AHHHHH..The ramblings of the Demented

I am so tired but I do not want to go to bed so I am going to talk...What about you ask? I am not sure yet I reply...Ho man I am an idiot...I probably could go on with a whole conversation with myself and my split personality, that is pretty funny if you ask me. Do you know what? People frustrate me. Yes amazing I know with my charming personality but they do. A lot. If school days were an hour longer I would probably blow up. I am not kidding. I do not obviously wnjoy the fact that I have to find my way through the hordes of masses at my large school, but I REALLY HATE when I have to push through them to get to my locker, especially couples, especially kissing couples, especially almost rated r couples. It is just not fun. OH! AND I REALLY ENJOY BEING PUSHED AND SHOVED THROUGH THE HALL! That's a laugh riot! Ok, I apologize. I am really cynical, I think maybe I am a little to young to be cynical...But hey? Who am I to judge my evil twin? Just kidding. All this from the ramblings of the demented should not be taken seriously. Oh well, I only have a year and a half and then I am off to college to where it will hopefully be a little better. Oh who am I kidding, A LOT BETTER! A love/hate relationship, that is what I have with school. If I did not have some friends there with me I think they'd have to shove me in a room with padded walls because it would slowly and painfully drive me insane. Next year I am just setting myself up for disaster by taking three AP classes, but then where would the fun be? I love giving myself hours of homework to slave over and cutting out the little of the social life I have...It is now 11:00 and I still have no idea what I am talking about. That's fun. At least it is a three day weekend so I can build up my strength for the following week. Ok folks, I think I have put you through enough torture..."Good night and Good Luck." A Quote to live by: "Life Sucks, Then You Die"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home