Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hanging By A Moment

Desperate for changing/starving for truth/closer to where Istarted/chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you/Letting go of all I've held onto/I'm standing here until you make me move/I'm hanging by a moment here with you/Forgetting all I'm lacking/completely imcomplete/I'll take your invitation/you take all of me/Now I'm falling even more in love with you/Letting go of all I've held onto/I'm standing here until you make me move/I'm hanging by a moment here with you/I'm living for the only thing I know/I'm running and not quite sure where to go/And I don't know what I'm diving into/Just hanging by a moment here with you/There is nothing else to lose/There is nothing else to find/There is nothing in the world/that could change my mind/There is nothing else/There is nothing else/There is nothing else/Desperate for changing/starving for truth/closer to where I started/chasing after you/
I'm falling even more in love with you/Letting go of all I've held onto/I'm standing here until you make me move/I'm hanging by a moment here with you/I'm living for the only thing I know/I'm running and not quite sure where to go/And I don't know what I'm diving into/Just hanging by a moment here with you/
Just hanging by a moment/Hanging by a moment/Hanging by a moment/Hanging by a moment here with you/


I hurt him...and I don't know what to do...It feels like I ripped his heart open and I didn't even mean to...He's the one that always talks about when we'll break up, or his ex-girlfriends...so what am I supposed to do? I built this wall up, brick by brick, about how I would be ok when we broke up. No crying, nothing, everything would be fine. So again tonight, he says something about being worried about me and of course like the idiot I am, I spout off that "at one point I won't matter to you so there is no point in worrying about me..." and he just looks at me like I ran over his dog. It's that heart-wrenching, gut-heaving, I-can't-believe-you-just-said-that look, and I can feel myself dying a little. I never wanted to hurt him...I was just trying to stop myself from being hurt. Is that wrong? No, but it can be horrible because I just hurt the person that is beginning to mean the world to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home